X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing tools

Hi

Anyone knows how to draw rectangles?

Is there also a highlighter tool in eSignal that allows to highlight different areas in charts?

Thanks.

Hi fseitun,

Currently there isn't a way to draw rectangles and highlights inside of eSignal. I'll pass this over to the Product Development Team as a possible feature enhancement going forward. If there are any other aspects to this that you would like to see introduced, please feel free send them to [email protected]. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I would love to see these enhancments introduced in the new version of eSignal. It's a shame to not be able to draw stuff on charts.

I hope we can see more features implemented soon.

Comment

Re: Drawing tools

Originally posted by fseitun
        Hi
        Anyone knows how to draw rectangles?

Is there also a highlighter tool in eSignal that allows to highlight different areas in charts?

Thanks.
        To draw a rectangle: right click on line tool (lloks like a pencil), select "horizontal" and then "vertical" to draw sides. When you draw lines, double click to "set" what you've drawn.

To highlight: right click on line tool, select color, e.g. yellow, select size to be pretty big, like "35"; draw line over area you want to highlight.

ope this helps.

Comment

Re: Re: Drawing tools

Originally posted by sibersong
          To draw a rectangle: right click on line tool (lloks like a pencil), select "horizontal" and then "vertical" to draw sides. When you draw lines, double click to "set" what you've drawn.

To highlight: right click on line tool, select color, e.g. yellow, select size to be pretty big, like "35"; draw line over area you want to highlight.

ope this helps.
          In the MACD window - I cannot seem to move the window contents inside the window as you can with the price for example. ALl you can do is change the scale. Is this normal - from a NOOB..........

Thanks
          BETTER FEWER IDEAS......

Comment

Hello k2t,

As it currently stands, that is the normal behavior for any non-price study. If you would like to see this as a possible enhancement in future builds, please email the Product Development Team at [email protected]. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Working...
            X