Premarket quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premarket quotes

my bid and ask is correct in the premarket but the actual ticker is not correct, this just began to happen around a month or so ago, are there any changes to my market depth setting that i need to make. for instance, the bid ask on the spy is 139.14 to 139.15 but my ticker is showing last trade at 138.75

Hi Jeddins,
    It extremely difficult for us to be able to troubleshoot what may be going on with you Market depth or other Windows in pre-market after the market opens.

A couple of things you can look at to confirm if the MD Window is the issue or othe windows is to check the data in a Time and Sales Window. The tick data in both windows should match.

If you find there are discrepancies in data please contact us so that we can troubleshoot further. What I would recommend for the speediest resolution is to contact our Technical Support Department. You can contact us via Live Rep, or phone when the problem is happening so someone in our office can verify the data and make the corrections you application or report it to the Data Department.

AveryH
    Last edited by eSignal_AveryH; 11-14-2006, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X