time and sales new hi/lo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time and sales new hi/lo

I haven't been able to find a post about this so can someone tell me why in playback mode, the new hi / new lo settings work in T&S but not in real time? I'm using the same ts template for both windows and using esig 8.0. See pic. Basically, I want my real time ts to look like the left windows and what I'm getting is the right window.

Hi MGin,
    There's a couple of things you need to understand about the Real Time Time and Sales window verse the Time and Sales in the Playback.

In the Real-Time; when a new high is reached the T&S window will display this ONLY ONCE at the time the high occurred at that price. When a higher high is reached it will once again display. If your T&S window is not open when this price action happens but you open one after the fact you will not get the highlighted price with color. If you T&S window is open and you are able to get new high indictor and refresh the window you will removed that high of the day price color bar indicator.

Now for the $PLAYBACK; Since the playback does not reference the history servers when marking the new highs and new lows it's really going off of the information which it know from the tick server. So the The Playback is give the new high and or new low but with the replay it's continue to indicate the high or low each time it displays this price.

As I get more information to explain this I will update this post.

I hope this helps
    AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X