Brokercode in times and sales window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brokercode in times and sales window

Since about 2 weeks I am using eSignal and I am trading very much at TSX in Canada (no level-II-data available for eSignal).
    The last months I got my realtime-data from another provider I still have it). There was an option I found very usefull and important for me:

In the ticklist you could see the codes of the brokers which were buying and selling in this transaktion.
    I found this very usefull, because so I had an idea if there was a great investment-company (only trading on it's own, not for customers) buying millions of shares (or maybe selling).
    In the evening I could analyse the ticks of the day and when they bought again next day, I could be sure, price would not fall below their level, or even rise (and vice versa if they sold).

My suggestion:
    The broker-codes (or even the their names) should be added to the times and sales window of eSignal.
    And if there would be a summary of the numbers of shares which every broker bought and sold for the whole day, that would be great.

In general I am very content with eSignal. But it does not give me this important information. So, on the long run, I am not shure what to do. To keep two providers is a bit expensive, only for this single reason.
    To add this information to the times and sales window would solve my problem.

Hello,

In our upcoming release of eSignal 8.1, we will incorporate the TSX level 2 data into our Market Depth service. Along with the service, it will have numerical codes under the Market Maker column, however, it's not the 4 letter codes like the NASDAQ level 2 service.

We expect to have this released with in the 1st quarter of 2007.

Comment

How is version 8.1 progressing?

Can someone tell me when version 8.1 of the esignal platform is coming out? I signed up for beta news and have seen nothing and according to this thread, 8.1 should be out in Q! 2007. Is it on schedule?

Comment

Working...
      X