cursor window disagrees with price axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cursor window disagrees with price axis

According to the cursor window of an advanced chart of just GC #F, the Low on June 14, 2006 was $546.40. But when GC #F is the second symbol in a multiple-symbol advanced chart with CL #F as the primary symbol, the cursor window indicates the low for that day is 570.30. And when GC #F is the second symbol with ZB #F, the cursor window says that low is 565.50. The problem is also with Highs and Closes. On the CL chart, the problem seems to occur on all dates before August 25, 2006, while on the ZB chart the problem occurs on all dates before September 6, 2006. The same problem happens with ZG #F instead of GC #F as the second symbol. The axis scaling looks to be fine, it's just that the cursor window shows the wrong info.

8.0 Build 732 here.
    Attached Files

The problem is not specific to Gold (GC and ZG) charts. ZB and even IBM also have wrong info in the cursor window when they are the second symbol in a multiple-symbol chart.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

We are looking at the problem now. I didn't see the problem. I was actually seeing the correct data, however, I was consulting with a few of my colleagues here and they can duplicate your problem. We are going to have our QA group take a t look at this.

We will post any of our findings in this thread.

Comment

Hi all,
        We have been able to duplicate this issue in house and have reported to the appropriate project management team and engineering. We will incorporate a fix for this issue as soon as possible and we will keep you informed of the progress for this fix through this forum.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X