Odd Lots for GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Lots for GM

I am comparing Time & Sales against a one minute bar created in the Chart (Interval Tabular) for GM. It appears the minute bar has odd traded lots (not evenly divisible by 100) added into it, but those odd lots are not reflected in the Time and Sales window. Same can be said for HD. Why is this?

BTW, QQQQ has odd lots and the numbers match up fine between the T/S and the minute bar

Re: Odd Lots for GM

Hi Tradeowl,

Originally posted by tradeowl
    I am comparing Time & Sales against a one minute bar created in the Chart (Interval Tabular) for GM. It appears the minute bar has odd traded lots (not evenly divisible by 100) added into it, but those odd lots are not reflected in the Time and Sales window. Same can be said for HD. Why is this?

BTW, QQQQ has odd lots and the numbers match up fine between the T/S and the minute bar

Haven't used the tabular chart in awhile but isn't the value reported in time and sales and other Level I/II/II always in multiples of 100?

So when you see a single digit in the bid ask or trade price that is actually that number multiplied by 100, trades smaller then that are bunched together by the executing broker handled differently by the exchanges and never reported in time and sales.

The QQQQ's should also be reported in time and sales in multiples of 100.

Anyway hope it helps...
    Last edited by demarcog; 01-19-2007, 01:54 PM.
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X