Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIssing lines toolbar....

Hi

under "View" I have the line toolbar as well as Fibonnaci selected but I do not see the toolbar on my main window...

any suggestion on where to find it?

many thanks

Mike

Mike
    If you are referring to the Fibonacci Lines option then that does not display/hide a toolbar but allows to display/hide the Fibonacci lines drawn on a chart. The same applies to the Lines and Gann Lines options also available under View in the main menu
    Alex

Comment

missing toolbar

thanks Alexis,
      not sure I made myself clear... sorry.
      I have one tool bar at the top of my main window, I can see the icons for a bar char, a candle stick chart, line chart etc, etc.

I cannot seem to pull up the lines drawing tool for trendlines, horizont or fib etc even though I have this selected under the view menu. I do not have the tool bar displayed with the relevent icons as I have for .

in fact when I unselect the Gann tool bar under view, it is still present on my window althought the icons are translucent.

any suggestions where there are?

thanks

mike

Comment

Mike
        As far as I know the easiest way to restore a missing toolbar is to remove the winsig.ini file from the Windows directory and then reinstall eSignal. (to be on the safe side move the winsig.ini file to another folder rather than just deleting it).

in fact when I unselect the Gann tool bar under view, it is still present on my window althought the icons are translucent.
        I am not sure which Gann toolbar you are referencing since there isn't one in eSignal. You may want to post a screenshot showing what you are referring to.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X