Chart time template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart time template

Hi folks. Not sure if this is the right place to ask this.

I was wondering if there is a way to create an advanced chart that does not scroll to the right as it is updated. Not sure if this can be done with time templates or what.

Basically I'm looking to have a chart with two days of data in a window of a fixed duration of time. Instead of the chart scrolling to the right as each new bar is formed, I'd like yesterday's data to fit in the left half of the window, and today's data to fill out the right half. No scrolling.

Can this be done with time templates? I've been tooling around for several days trying to do this, but haven't figured it out.

dogballoon
    Currently this can be done only using a Standard Chart (see enclosed screenshot).
    You may want to submit a suggestion by sending an email to [email protected]
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      dogballoon
      Currently this can be done only using a Standard Chart (see enclosed screenshot).
      You may want to submit a suggestion by sending an email to [email protected]
      Alex

Thanks for the reply! It's unfortunate that only standard charts can do this. Maybe someday down the line.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X