Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alerts

All I want to do is have eSignal alert me when a stock in my quote window is in the oversold or overbought area in my stochastic, is that possible here? Also, can esignal alert me to when a stock in my quote window has moved above yesterday's high or a new weekly high. Am I asking too much?

ty

Hello,

To answer your first question.....the Quote window cannot alert you based on studies in you chart, However, it is possible to create a study using EFS that can alert you if something is overbaught or oversold on your stochastic. The best place to pose this question would be the EFS/ API development section here in the forums. Post a question to see if such study already exists.

To your second question, in regards to yesterday's high or new weekly high. We don't have that ability. To see a full list of what our alerts can do, locate the Icon bar at the top of eSigna. There is a button with a picture of a bell. That's the Alert Edit window. Click on it and you will see a list of possible Alert settings.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X