How can I scroll back to a very far date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I scroll back to a very far date

(1) If I want to see a price bar of a date in 1987, how can I quickly scroll back to that date in advance chart ?

Right now I do it by pressing the left mouse button & dragging it repeatedly & tyhat takes a lot of time. Is there an easier way ?

(2) Can I run training mode in eSignal Advanced Chart just like it was in old Advanced GET ? What I would like to do is to start erasing bars one by one starting from the last bar in Advanced Chart.

Thanks

robert3
    1) You can set the Time Template to load the required number of bars (or days) rather than scrolling back to load the data.
    For information on Time Templates and how to use them see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase. A link to a video on Time Templates is also available in this article.
    Once you have the chart loaded with the required data then you can go to a specific date (assuming the data for that period is available) by right clicking the chart and selecting Tools-> Go To Date... (or alternatively by clicking Tools-> Go To Date... in the main menu)
    Also a faster way to scroll back/forward is to click the Left/Right Arrow key while pressing the Ctrl key.
    2) Training mode is available either by right clicking the chart and selecting Tools-> Enter Bar Replay Mode or by selecting Tools-> Bar Replay Mode from the main menu.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X