DST question for Windows 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DST question for Windows 2000

I have properly set the clock on my computer. The problem is at your end. I contacted LiveRep and was told to patch my OS. I pointed out:

1) there is no patch for Win 2K

2) I have already set my clock

3) I disabled the esignal data manager's clock sync

4) that there are still problems

LiveRep told me to have a nice day and disconnected.

Still, time and sales is totally wrong and has now stopped updating, and intraday charts are not updating.

I am now back in the queue for LiveRep which I'm sure will prove futile again since the CS reps don't even begin to understand the issue.

Are you guys completely asleep at the wheel there?

Mountaintrader -

We can look into your issue. PM me your contact information so we can investigate this further.

Comment

Thanks for your help Mark

Everything appears to be working fine now. (So apparently what I read was incorrect about Windows 2000 Pro not having a patch, and I'm very happy everything is working again.)

Comment

Glad we were able to assist. please let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

DST Update for Windows 2000

If you are having issues with DST while running windows 2000 OS, use the attached file.

This updates the registry area for the daylight savings time.

1) choose your DST from the list

2) Click on the edit button

3) Choose the date when DST starts
          and when DST ends
          ---Second sunday of March --> First Sunday of November

4) then press ok to apply the settings. to your registry

5) go into the time zone area for your computer. --> Double click on yout computer clock then choose the time zone tab. --->change your DST on your computer to something other than what is selected. for example if you have -5:00 eastern Time US and Canada. Choose a different time Zone. Then change it back to your proper DST. ---NOTE--- If you dont do this step esignal datamanager will continue to display the wrong time.

Enjoy
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X