Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download End-Of-Day Data

Hi,

I would like to ask if it is possible to download end-of-day historical data in esignal for all markets and all contracts (advance contracts).

If possible, how? or If i need to purchase it, please give me link.

FYI, we are already having around 15 esignal accounts all collecting real-time data. what I want is end-of-day historical data.

Hoping to have feedback soon.

Thanks,
    Neil

Hi Neil,

We have eSignal End-of-Day which is priced at $295 per year for 500 stock, index, futures and mutual fund symbols. A monthly billing plan is not available and exchange fees do not apply. The Advanced Charting is included. eSignal End-of-Day service is available after market hours ONLY, from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The 30-day trial offer is not applicable to eSignal End-of-Day. Forex is not available with End-of-Day. All data is stored on our server.

If you want to download it. You can download the data from eSignal to an excel spread sheet. Go to into the advance chart, right click and goto tools. Then choose Data Export. You can then save it as a "CSV" file which can be opened in excel.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Go to into the advance chart, right click and goto tools. Then choose Data Export. You can then save it as a "CSV" file which can be opened in excel.
      Does that mean that I have to do that each symbol that I want to collect end-of-day data?
      Thats a lot of work I think. Currently, we are using prophet link for that purpose. In prophet Link, I just select Futures and Indices then Download Data. Then everything will be stored in each data folder. Please let me know if you have such feature or similar settings.

Thanks,
      Neil

Comment

Neil
        At this time eSignal does not provide a data downloader that will do what you are asking [other than the Plugin for TS2k]. You will need to use a third party downloader such as for example QCollector
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X