No announcement yet.

why does eSignal 8.0 change my PC time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does eSignal 8.0 change my PC time?

I am a new user, downloaded and installed the eSignal 8.0 last week. Every time I start eSignal 8.0 , my PC time will be changed back one hour.

what's wrong?

Thanks,

dhh

Hi DHH,
    It sounds like you may not have done the window time update or you manually changed your time when the DST took affect a few weeks back.

What I would recommend is first if you have not done the DST update from Microsoft do that first. Here is link to download the DST fix put out by Microsoft.

Once you have the fix, you would want to make sure you have the DST check under the time properties. (Double click on the time in the System Tray, under the Time Zone Tab put a check in the box for Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes). While in the Time Zone tab please make sure you are using your correct time zone.

Next in the DM which you can launch with eSignal from the System tray double click on the Green computer monitor to being up the DM. Click on Data-->Time and confirm you have a check market in the box for Synchronize Computer Clock.

This will stop the computer from changing times when you launch eSignal.

AveryH
    eSignal Support.

Comment

Working...
    X