Intergrated Trading for Forex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intergrated Trading for Forex

Does anyone know which intergrated partner actually works ?

I've been dealing with tech support for the past 2 weeks trying to get some intergration going on Esignal.

I've tried, FXCM, Gain, Oanda & MBT all fail to connect. Tech support continually push me off to the partner saying it's there issue and the partners do the same saying it's Esignal problem.

FXCM support advised me they have not supported for over 1 year but it's still posted on the KB pages.

So if anyone knows which partner works I'd really appreciate some guidance because I'm at the point where I'm just about to cancel and go with Tradestation.

Any help appreciated.

The latest error I get with Gain is "Error, Getting symbol Blotter"

Hi Shane,
    I'm in the process of testing out the different brokers that will work with the eSignal with an API plug in. I will be able to post a more accurate picture once I have all the information from the developers and the partners.

What I can tell you at this point is this,

Oanda- If you have an account with Oanda your account has to be permissioned to work with the API. Contact Oanda's Customer Support with your username. It normally takes about 24 hours for them to do but once this is done the plug in will work.

MB Trading- The newest version of the Navigator will not work with the API, we've contacted MB about this and requested the prevoius build and am still waiting for it.

Gain Capital- I receive the same error you do when trying to get connected with the Symbol Blotter, we have a call out to Gains developers to see if we can get it resolved.

I will update the post once I have more answers.

Avery
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hi Shane,
      Here is the information you ask about. The following partners work with a plug in to eSignal. I have included the links to the instructions on each of the installations.

MB Trading requires that you have and MB account, no minimum balance required. The attached link give you the necessary plug-in for eSignal. The newer version on the website has not been certified to work. I have requested an older version which will. We will post a link to this file one we have it.

Gain Capital and FXCM act in the same way, they're requirements are you have a live account in good standings with $1000 or greater, Once you have the account established they will give you permission to user the Forex Chart for eSignal. Here a link to the Gain Capital KB article.

Interactive Brokers works like of the same as the other but you have to install TWS (Traders Workstation), Once you have both installed you would have to launch TWS first, then esignal. In the link below you will see the necessary setting which need to be made for the two to work together.

Same as Gain Capital
      Here is a link to the FXCM KB article for setup instructions.

Oanda needs to be specifically permissioned to work with the eSignal API, once you have you accounts established you will need to contact Oanda and ask to have the API permission for eSignal setup or turned on. Here is a link for the Oanda install instructions.

Comment

Working...
      X