How to get Bid/Ask data for user-defined Spread Symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Bid/Ask data for user-defined Spread Symbol

I get spread symbol working fine either if I write directly on quote window ( for example MSF + DELL + INTC ) and either if I build it with
    Tools - Spread Symbol Settings.

But I don’t get the Bid/Ask data , on quote window I get the data , price change , % , ecc but the box where is Bid/Ask data is empty
    Consequently in the related Advanced Chart for the spread symbol, if I want use EFS script such as BidAskAnalysis, BidAskVolume them don’t work.

Thank for all your help
    Attached Files

max_net
    There are no Bid/Ask quotes available for user defined spread symbols as these are not actual traded instruments but symbols created within the eSignal application.
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex thank for your reply
      I mean if is possible to do it also with some EFS , I’m not looking for to display the total Bid/Ask only in Quote window,
      also some EFS that can display it on chart can be ok.

There is a Thread titled “ Quoting a Spread on Bid/Offer “ in wich your answered already about ,
      pls can you take a look for see if is possible to use it for my spread symbol?

Comment

max_net
        The efs you are referring to does not do what you are looking for. It calculates a spread between the bid and ask of two symbols whereas you want to determine the bid and ask of a user defined spread which as I said is not possible because it is a synthetic (ie not traded) symbol
        Alex

Comment

Ok now I understand something more about the efs, I thought it was possible to modify it, Alex thank you for your patience

Comment

Working...
          X