Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I plot two different time frames in the Same Window ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I plot two different time frames in the Same Window ?

I would like to plot two different time frame charts of the same instrument in the same window. For example a 5 Min & 60 Min chart of Dow in the same window, one chart overlapping the other.

How can I do this ?

Also I would like to plot an Indicator say MACD for both of them in the window underneath that chart. Can I do this ? If yes how.

Thank You.

robert3

I would like to plot two different time frame charts of the same instrument in the same window. For example a 5 Min & 60 Min chart of Dow in the same window, one chart overlapping the other.
    How can I do this ?
    That functionality is not available at this time

Also I would like to plot an Indicator say MACD for both of them in the window underneath that chart. Can I do this ? If yes how
    The studies included in the EFS2 Custom folder of Formulas are enabled for use with multiple intervals [and/or external symbols] ie they can be based on an interval [and/or symbol] that is different from the one being charted. You can set the interval and symbol through Edit Studies
    Alex

Comment

The following to buy EFS, $20, may meet your needs:

Time Frame Analysis (Box Script) Price: $20.00 (study only) - Add to Cart Code: IND08
      The Box Script study allows you to encapsulate your current chart time frame within a larger time frame of your choosing so that you can more easily visualize price trends and price behavior in the larger frame. For example, if you are viewing a 1-min chart and choose a Box Script ratio of 10, then each true 10-min period of the day will be encapsulated and displayed on the chart. The encapsulation takes place at precise time frame boundaries and missing bars are accounted for. The most recent time frame box will always update in real time. For intraday use only. (Study only, no source code.)

http://www.sr-analyst.com/studies.htm

Comment

Working...
      X