When will 8.1 be released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will 8.1 be released

Can anyone tell me when 8.1 it will be out of beta?

Are we days, weeks or months away from release?

Runningbear

..and will it be fully Vista compliant?

Comment

This is the best question I have seen on this board. Ever.

Comment

Response?

Interesting. I just got word that 8.1 may be close, so I logged in to see if I could confirm. I'm a little surprised that a post was placed last Tuesday asking for info and no response.

I understand these releases can be delayed at the last minute, and thus no one wants to go on the record with a firm date, but perhaps a general timetable can be given as to when it might be release. Like say, "we're a couple of weeks a way", or "it's currently scheduled for mid-July..." Something that might give an indication as to when I or others can check back in to retrieve.

With that said...I do love this product and don't go a day without using it!

Thanks,
        Andy

Comment

Yes, it's always tough with eSignal releases to nail down a date because of so many moving parts, but we're definitely looking at weeks and not anything longer.

We have a few resource issues to work out with the advanced charting and a handful of other smaller items and will be ready to put a full release on the web as soon as we get that finished off.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
          X