Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre/Post Trading Tick&60min. Chart

hello,

i was using esignal but i had to leave because it was not possible to show tick/60min. chart without pre/posttrading.

is this problem fixed?

if not. is it possible with an other software using esignal feed. maby ninjatrader?

thanks in advance.

greetings

for example.

i only want to plot the main session from 9:30 to 16:15, eminis or nasdaq stocks (9:30-16:00) new york time in a tickchart/60 min. chart.

can someone from esignal please answer this question?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcat8
      for example.

i only want to plot the main session from 9:30 to 16:15, eminis or nasdaq stocks (9:30-16:00) new york time in a tickchart/60 min. chart.

can someone from esignal please answer this question?

thanks
      Hi Tomcat8,

You can setup a time template- Chart Options - Time Template - Edit New.

You specify the starting and ending time for the data you want to display. If you hae any problems try searching on time templates.

Hope this helps.

Glen
      Glen Demarco
      [email protected]

Comment

@demarcog,

thanks for your response.

i dont use esignal temp. could you please show me a chart of aapl or an emini future with 25 ticks with a time template for the main session which is 9:30 - 16:00 new york time that i can see that there are no bar before 9:30 and after 16:00 ny.

thanks in advance

Tomcat

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcat8
          @demarcog,

thanks for your response.

i dont use esignal temp. could you please show me a chart of aapl or an emini future with 25 ticks with a time template for the main session which is 9:30 - 16:00 new york time that i can see that there are no bar before 9:30 and after 16:00 ny.

thanks in advance

Tomcat
          Tomcat,

There is a write up for using time templates here: http://kb.esignalcentral.com/display...42&r=0.7323114

It looks like based on this post: http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...templates+tick

that the way tick charts are currently loaded all the available will be loaded and not be limited to the hours specified.

I wasn't aware of this limitation, sorry about that. The best you can do is use a 1 minute chart.

Glen
          Glen Demarco
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X