Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to login to account maintence on esignal site

Hello,

I'm trying to logon to my account maintence page, to see if there is a charge for the desktop API and if I can add it to my account. I tried to logon to the account maintence site, first I forgot my password so I reset it with esignal support. Now when I login it says "web maintence not allowed", and fails.

Can you tell me why this is, and if there is a charge to use the desktop API?

I tried to talk to a customer service rep via Liverep, but the url was forbidden... then I tried to send this message to esignal customer service via the email form, but everytime I tried I got a 500 server error page...

-josh
    [email protected]

Hi Josh,
    Thank you for your post. The messasge you're receiving regardign the Web Maintenance not Allowed is a message you get if you a corporate client or there are restictions on the acccount that does allow user to make changes. In a case such as this you would need to have the person incharge of the accounts call in Client Services and added the Active X onto your product.

If you PM me your username I can check the account and let you know why you're getting the particular message.

The Desktop API does have cost structure to it, $195 initial setup fee and then $20.00 per month. You can add it via the active X should be able to add it via account maintenance but if not please let me know and I’ll be more they happy to set it up for you and answer any other questions you may have.

Avery H
    eSignal Support.

Comment

Working...
    X