How make drawn lines alarm when hit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How make drawn lines alarm when hit?

I've been using Esignal for the past 1.5yr. I used to use Tradestation.

A feature on TS that I used a lot was the ability to make a line I drew make a audio alarm when hit. I used it all the time.

On Esignal I know you can make the MA's etc alarm. But, I just want the ability to draw a line,then enable it to make a sound when it was hit.

I called tech support and they said to go to the forums and ask if someone has made the code for it.

I searced the forums and did not see any reference to it. If you have one, could you post it or PM it?

Thanks
    Last edited by privateisland; 05-31-2007, 10:09 AM.

Re: How to make drawn lines alarm when hit?

privateisland,

here is a link.

Originally posted by privateisland
    I've been using Esignal for the past 1.5yr. I used to use Tradestation.

A feature on TS that I used a lot was the ability to make a line I drew make a audio alarm when hit. I used it all the time.

On Esignal I know you can make the MA's etc alarm. But, I just want the ability to draw a line,then enable it to make a sound when it was hit.

I called tech support and they said to go to the forums and ask if someone has made the code for it.

I searced the forums and did not see any reference to it. If you have one, could you post it or PM it?

Thanks

Comment

Steve, Thanks so much. I did a search on this forum and did not find that thread. I'll give it a try this morning and tell you how it goes. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X