Problem w/ time template for tick charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem w/ time template for tick charts

I couldn't suppress the evening data from my tick charts. Enclosed is a 233tick chart with the time template. Although the chart in the upper left corner says 9:20 - 16:15. The chart still has the evening mkt data. I tried several ways of setting up the timeplate w/o success. The time template works with minute charts, but not tick charts.
    Attached Files

josh571
    At this time it is not possible to define the Start/End times (or how many bars are to be loaded) in tick based charts (ie intervals T, V, S or P such as 10T, 500V, 20S, etc) because these intervals download/display data only in full day segments. You can only define how many days of tick based data you want to download/display [up to a maximum of 10 days].
    Alex

Comment

Alexis C. Montenegro

You know this problem since two years. When is esignal able to provide time templates for tickcharts?

Tomcat

Comment

Tomcat
        The question would need to be redirected to eSignal as I do not know the answer
        Alex

Comment

Tomcat,

it is currently not possible to define the start- and end times on a predefined template for tick charts.

I suggest you e-mail our engineers directly or contact us here.
          We are always trying to improve our products, so your feedback is appreciated.
          Christine B.
          eSignal

Comment

Working...
          X