Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Windows linked together

HI ALL,

I hope you can help me with this. I've recently got esignal premium, not the PRO and I have made 1 quote window with my favorite Sectors (eg: Biotech, Retail etc etc)
    From a financial website I have downloaded the stocks I needed related to the sectors.

What I need to do is the following:

from my sector window I wanna click on (eg:retail $RLX) and see inside another quote window all the stocks related to this Sector.

If I click over another sector (1st quote window) the list of stocks (2nd quote window) change.

In this way I don't need to have 5/6 quote windows open.

It's the same process when you click a stock from a quote window and you see LevelII, T&S and chart changing automatically.

Unfortunately the link option provided doesn't work , or I don't know how to use in my case because I'm try to sync 2 quote windows.

I've seen this done from someone else but I don't know if this is a feature within esignal or esignal PRO.

Thanks for your help!!
    Mr_Doc

mr_doc
    To my knowledge what you describe is not currently possible in eSignal. The symbol link in a Quote Window only transmits the symbol(s) to other windows.
    Having said that you can easily and quickly load multiple symbol lists in the same Quote Window by using the Dynamic Quote File tool. For a description of this function and instructions on how to use it you may want to review this post
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X