Tick Charts Freezing!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick Charts Freezing!!!!

Anyone have a solution to this? This is a known defect apparently in the e-signal software as many report the same problem. Whenever I pull up a tick chart, the platform immediately freezes and then has to be shut down. Very frustrating! I need an 89 tick chart and can't access it. Can anyone help?

Try giving it more time to load, because it can take 5 to 15 mins. (also make sure the data manager, displayed on the taskbar, is loaded first and is green).

Comment

Kevin

Thanks for trying, however, what happens is esig "locks up" and I get a message saying "not responding." If I give it all day, it won't work. This is an issue many people have and apparently esignal hasn't done anything to resolve.

Comment

I have a similar problem, but what works for me is to manually load the data manager first (wait for it to turn green) then run the esignal software and wait a min. for the two boxes on the lower right had corner to turn green, when all is green (data manager and the two boxes) wait for 5 to 15 mins. to load. If all is not green then hit alt-control-delete to get windows task manager to end the esignal application then try again.

Originally posted by theking2000
        Kevin

Thanks for trying, however, what happens is esig "locks up" and I get a message saying "not responding." If I give it all day, it won't work. "This is an issue many people have and apparently esignal hasn't done anything to resolve.
        Last edited by kevinmclark; 07-20-2007, 10:38 PM.

Comment

kevinclar, theking2000,

try to set up a tick template where you define the amount of days you wish to load (max 10 days)

right click on the chart>time template >edit >new template

customize the settings as following:

that should help loading the data.

Regards,
          Christine B.
          eSignal

Comment

Working...
          X