Options Information On A Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options Information On A Chart

I recently upgraded to Premiere Plus with options and not sure where to ask the following, so I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Is there anyway to look at a stocks options info, such as volume, put/call ratio, etc. on an advanced chart? Let me give an example:

I'm looking at an advanced daily chart for the equity "X" (US Steel). I can add various studies, such as volume, etc. Can I also add a study to show the put/call ratio and options volume? And I understand this info isn't kept for intraday purposes, but can be done in real time, but I don't know how to add these to the equity charts I'm watching. Is this a custom EFS?

TIA

Hello Tia,
    Thank you for the post and you patiences while I researched your questions.
    eSignal does offer a variety of different Put/Call Ratios. If I understand your question correctly we do not offer a study or EFS which would show put/call ratios for and individual equities. You can add the volume of a symbol by right clicking on the chart going down to Basic Studies and left click on Volume.

Below I have added alink to our Knowledge Base which show all the symbols and discriptions of the different Put/Call Ratios and exchange we do offer.

I hope you find this helpful and please let us know if we can answer any other questions.

AveryH
    eSignal Support.

Comment

Thanks

I appreciate your reply. I am already using the various put/call ratios from the different exchanges (the link you provided). I find it quite helpful (better than the VIX)! :-) I actually used to download that info into excel from the CBOE.

I was hoping to be able to watch a single stock's option chain volume and/or put/call ratios. Watching a single option doesn't reveal as much as the whole option chain.

I found out about this study through IB. They do offer this, but their charts are severely lacking as compared to e-signal.

I use four monitors during the trading day. I'll keep one monitor on IB charts so I can watch option chain info, while my other three monitors are showing e-signal charts. I was hoping to keep all four monitors on e-signal :-)

Thanks again for your research and response.

Comment

Working...
      X