Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOME histogram scaling issue

Hello,

I like the DOME format for viewing market depth. However, I am having an issue with the relative sizes of the histogram bars. Currently the bars for the 5 ask levels seem to be sized relative to the largest ask size, and the bars for the 5 bid levels seem to be sized relative to the largest bid size. This means that if the largest bid, for example, is 3000 contracts, and the largest ask is 1000 contracts, the bar for the largest bid will be the same size as the bar for the largest ask. This leads to a situation where if the inside bid is, say, 500 ctx, whereas the inside ask is 250 ctx, the bar for the inside bid will actually be smaller than that for the inside ask even though there are more contracts at the inside bid price than at the inside ask price.

Is there a way to scale the DOME histogram so that all of the bars are sized relative to the largest bar in the whole DOME? In other words, if the largest bid is 3000 ctx and the largest ask is 1000 ctx, then the bar for the largest bid should be 3x the size of the bar for the largest ask.

Thank you,
    Jason

Jason

Is there a way to scale the DOME histogram so that all of the bars are sized relative to the largest bar in the whole DOME?

To my knowledge that option is not currently available. You may want to submit a suggestion by sending an email to [email protected]
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex, I emailed a suggestion.

Jason

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Jason

To my knowledge that option is not currently available. You may want to submit a suggestion by sending an email to [email protected]
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X