eSignal 10 EOD not showing non-US data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 10 EOD not showing non-US data

I am using eSignal EOD - In the beta release as well as in the Aug 27 release no German shares are shown - it keeps showing Req sent ... - in this moment I am trying to reinstall version 8 again - hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Kind regards

juan_pablo

eSignal 10

In case folks have not figured it out yet based on comments, #10 is not very good at this time. Still needs some more work to get the bugs out and get things working that used to work in #8. To this point, #10 has been very disappointing and I have gone back to #8.

Comment

juan_pablo,

it's correct that it is not possible to view EOD data on 10.0. This issue is currently under investigation with PMD.

If you wish to install eSignal 8.0 again, please click here
      Christine B.
      eSignal

Comment

juan_pablo,

apology - misread your original post.

The eSignal EOD subscription does not include the entitlements for any stocks listed outside the US market.
        This data has never been available on eSignal EOD and I have currently no information if there are plans to add Non-US stocks to the eSignal EOD subscription.
        Christine B.
        eSignal

Comment

Sorry Christine B,

this is not the case in version 8 - you did change your policy as the matrix in http://www.esignal.com/esignal/matrix/matrix_data.asp is now different from previous versions of the matrix making eSignal inattractive for european customers interested in stock data having no need for expensive realtime data.

Comment

juan_pablo,

it is correct that it was possible to view non-us stocks on eSignal EOD 8.0 although this data should have not been included within this subscription.
            This entitlement issue seems to be fixed now in version 10.0.

I understand that this change may not meet all clients expectations and you may want to raise this issue with the department in charge.
            If you wish to make a suggestion, please send us an email.
            Christine B.
            eSignal

Comment

Working...
            X