eSignal 10 Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 10 Crashes

When ever I do a data export to the clipboard, then try to paste it into any other application, eSignal 10 crashes.

I sent a crash report in, but any other work around at this time?

Thanks

I just tried a data export to the clipboard and then into a Word document and it worked just fine. Can you save as a csv or html? Does it crash when you copy to clipboard or when you actually paste into another app? Have you tried copying it to other applications?

Thx

Comment

Specifically what I'm doing Scott is doing an intraday volume export (TVOL and TVOLQ with 10 minute timeframes).

I get the export table, highlight the column of data I'm interested in, and hit CTRL+C to copy it.

I have then have gone to both Excel and Notepad, and hit CTRL+V to paste. That's when I get a crash submission dialog box.

I then get another error message, something about accessing a memory location.

I have been using that procedure for a long time with no difficulties until last night, when I did the upgrade.

Bob

Comment

The second error message I get reads:

The instruction at "0x5ad71531" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

Comment

Hi LakeGuy,
          The CTRL + C for copying data does appear to be a bug and has been forwarded to our Development Team. As posted by ScottJ the Copy to Clipboard button does work and can be untilized in the mean time.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Thank you.

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X