Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Missing on Charts

Hello,

I just had to restart my charts because it was slowing down for some reason. and when I reopened my charts the data prior to 13.30 for today is missing...

There is absolutely nothing showing between the post market yesterday and 13.30 today.

Help.

Cheers!!

Btw I am using the charts for NASDAQ symbols.

Comment

Hi dheer,

This is probably the cause.

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=23989

I'm having missing data as well on Eurex.

Comment

I am not getting any interval data for today -- 9/2/2007 -- since the fiasco this afternoon. Is anyone getting any tick/interval data for today?

If not, when will the servers be up to date?

Comment

We are in the process of restoring our db's from a master that successfully stored all the data today. Should be OK by Sunday a.m. (PT).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Comment

Eurex (Stoxx & Bund futures) was still out very first thing this morning 06.30 London time (not had a chance to confirm if corrected).

Comment

A Dashing Blade,

all data has been restored except a approximately 30min period, where bid/ask data wasn't stored at around 10am on Friday 21/September.

Unfortunately, it seems that you were connected to a server which hasn't restored the data yet. In this case, please close eSignal (incl. DataManager) and reopen in order to get connected to a new server.

More information can be found here.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to send me a PM or contact us so we can look into your connection.

Apology for the inconvenience,
              Christine B.
              eSignal

Comment

Many thanks Christine, everything fine now, apologies for troubling you.

First time I've seen this in well over a year, pretty good batting average if you ask me!.

Comment

A Dashing Blade,

you're very much welcome.

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

thank you,
                  Christine B.
                  eSignal

Comment

Working...
                  X