How do I Learn New eSignal 10 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Learn New eSignal 10 ?

The online seminar hours for learning new eSignal 10 are at 2:00 AM my time so there is no way I can attend them Live.

Where can I download or watch eSignal New User Traing webinars 1, 2 & 3 ? I need links if they are recorded.

Thanks

Hi Steve421,

Thank for the post, currently there are 4 different videos that you can view for the new eSignal 10 Advanced GET Edition.

1- eSignal Advanced GET edition New Users Orientation Studies, Scanner, and Dashboard:

2eSignal Advanced GET New Users Orientation: Chart Functionality

3Time Templates, Dashboard & Alerts:

4-eSignal Advanced GET edition Window Training

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by ahodgee
      Hi Steve421,

Thank for the post, currently there are 4 different videos that you can view for the new eSignal 10 Advanced GET Edition.

1- eSignal Advanced GET edition New Users Orientation Studies, Scanner, and Dashboard:

2eSignal Advanced GET New Users Orientation: Chart Functionality

3Time Templates, Dashboard & Alerts:

4-eSignal Advanced GET edition Window Training

AveryH
      eSignal Support
      Hi ahodgee,

I am talking about the " New User Training Session 1, 2 & 3 "

Are these Sessions recorded & can I view them ?

If not, can you ask management to have them recorded & put on website ? They are just general feature traing classes for new eSignal 10.0 & not any propietary tools like Ad GET so why not put them on website ? They did that for the older versions too.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Dashboard time templates

Hi ahodgee,

As understand from the "Time Templates, Dashboard & Alerts" video, the time template associated with the Dashboard is currently limited to "Auto".

As an intraday index and futures trader, it would be most helpful to be able to apply pit session time templates to the dashboard symbols. Is there any chance we might be seeing that feature down the road?

Thanks,
        Bob
        Bob Fitzpatrick
        San Francisco

Comment

Hi Bob,

To your question, yes, we do plan to let users apply a custom time template to the dashboard. Not sure what version we'll get it in but I'd guess 10.2 or 10.3 (Q2 or Q3 of 08).

Thanks for your question.

Comment

Working...
          X