No announcement yet.

Esignal 10 R2 - Still can't view Daily and longer period charts on unsubscribed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal 10 R2 - Still can't view Daily and longer period charts on unsubscribed

symbols.

On ver. 8 you could watch Daily s and above from the last closing price. When is that going to be fixed?

Right now whenever I try doing that, the chart just stucks on "Req Sent".

Thanks!

There was an unintended gap in our entitlement process on versions previous to 10.0 in regards to accessing EOD/daily prices on non-subscribed exchanges. We have had a number of calls on the issue and are evaluating how best to proceed. If you shoot me your username via PM, I can temporarily take care of it on your account for the time being.

Thanks.

Comment

I don't see why you wouldn't allow this to continue.. such EOD daily data is readily available for free on countless websites (at least when it comes to US stocks and futures). This should be complementary to Esignal users, imho...

Thanks for trying to help out, Scott..
      I shall e-mail you later.
      Last edited by dberliner; 10-15-2007, 09:44 AM.

Comment

That's a fair point and we are evaluating the issue in more depth. Shoot me a PM and we'll at least get your account resolved.

Thanks.

Comment

>Scott

I must agree with dberliner 120%. I can get EOD/daily prices for non-subscribed exchanges on everything from Yahoo to my
          Reuters terminal. But I would MUCH rather continue having this data displayed on eSginal's Advanced (Superior!!!) Charts.

Thank you very much for considering our requests,
          Jay

Comment

Working...
          X