Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 10 and Forex Daily Charts

Hi,

I'm currently using eSignal 8 and have heard that with eSignal 10.0 that day bars for Forex will actually close at 5 pm Eastern, can anyone verify if this is true?

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

Steve
    What you heard is correct. That functionality is included in eSignal 10.0 however it will be available only when the new servers [currently in testing] are rolled out. As of now I do not know when the release date may be.
    Alex

Originally posted by travelinman
    Hi,

I'm currently using eSignal 8 and have heard that with eSignal 10.0 that day bars for Forex will actually close at 5 pm Eastern, can anyone verify if this is true?

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Steve
      What you heard is correct. That functionality is included in eSignal 10.0 however it will be available only when the new servers [currently in testing] are rolled out. As of now I do not know when the release date may be.
      Alex
      Thanks for your response Alex. Is there somewhere on the eSignal website where they would announce when this is going to happen?

Steve

Comment

Steve
        I would not know. I would suggest posting an inquiry about this in this forum towards the end of November.
        Alex

Originally posted by travelinman
        Thanks for your response Alex. Is there somewhere on the eSignal website where they would announce when this is going to happen?

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X