Not getting Real Time Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting Real Time Data

I just subscribed to Real time eSignal data for BSE & NSE markets and I didn't get any data for 3 Hrs. yesterday and again I am not getting any data this morning either.

Other vendors Local data servivces are running fine with no problems so the issue is with eSignal data only.

Also there is also no support available for Asian subscribers during their market hours so I am & many others are left hanging as to what the problem is.

I think eSignal should provide support to Asian clients during their market hours if they would like to have Asian clients subscribe to eSignal data.

How can you trade with this kind of totally unreliable data service ?

Please respond & Resolve the Problem.

Thanks
    Last edited by Henryh; 10-17-2007, 09:58 PM.

Henryh
    With regards to support have you tried contacting LiveRep? I just checked and the support representatives are online.
    You can contact them by selecting Customer Support-> Live Rep in the main menu of the eSignal application
    Alex

Originally posted by Henryh
    I just subscribed to Real time eSignal data for BSE & NSE markets and I didn't get any data for 3 Hrs. yesterday and again I am not getting any data this morning either.

Other vendors Local data servivces are running fine with no problems so the issue is with eSignal data only.

Also there is also no support available for Asian subscribers during their market hours so I am & many others are left hanging as to what the problem is.

I think eSignal should provide support to Asian clients during their market hours if they would like to have Asian clients subscribe to eSignal data.

How can you trade with this kind of totally unreliable data service ?

Please respond & Resolve the Problem.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X