Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futures

Hello!
    I wish to connect GLOBEX, but it is necessary for me only the main futures for indexes (S&P, NASDQ, RUSSELL...).
    What I should sign not to pay superfluous money?
    Tell please the exact name of a subscription from the list of stock exchanges and the price (that I have not mixed).
    Thanks!

P.S. Support have answered: CME $55 (monthly)
    Futures Add/on $25 (monthly)
    Really it is necessary to pay 80$ for 5 futures for the main indexes?

slavasvk
    If you want the full sized futures contracts for the S&P, Nasdaq and Russell (symbols SP, ND and RL) and want to chart their pit sessions then you need the CME Package as suggested by eSignal's support representative.
    If instead you want only the e-mini contracts of those futures (symbols ES, NQ and AB) then you can subscribe just to the CME e-mini Package which is $30 instead of $55.
    You can find the complete list of CME symbols together with an explanation of which symbols can be accessed by which package in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange page of the eSignal Symbols Directory
    If you need further information or clarifications you may want to contact an eSignal Customer Service Representative as they are best equipped to answer these kind of questions
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X