Regional Options Discrepancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional Options Discrepancy

Why is there sometimes(usually) a discrepancy between a regional options "level 2" window and a regular options window. the regular options window tends to miss real bids and asks that are out there. am i missing something or do i have a setting misadjusted on my option window?

Most likely this is happening on zero volume options. A FAQ on the subject can be found at http://www.esignalcentral.com/suppor...tchbroker.asp. While that FAQ is more for those comparing against a broker's quotes, it also applies to the regional data.

For reference, I grabbed the below screenshot to show what this can look like.

Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

it did not have on zero volume options, the problem today centered around an option in which i tradede 500 contracts. its' just a bit frustrating, especially when you link portfolio windows to bid/ask for the valuation. i guess i dont understand why the options windows ignores some market makers.

Comment

I was able to duplicate... I'll have someone in our QA Team look into this. Thanks for the report.
        Attached Files
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

thanks for checking it out. I'm not trying to bitch about it, just trying to get it right for everyone. you guys customer response is great, keep it up.

Comment

Our engineers have found the problem and are testing a fix for it. If all goes as planned a fix should be on the servers by late next week.
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Working...
            X