$INDU ends at 15:30 on 60min charts with auto start/end time frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $INDU ends at 15:30 on 60min charts with auto start/end time frame

For some index symbols such as $INDU, $SPX, etc., the last bar of each day is of start time 14:30 instead of 15:30 on 60min charts if the time frame is auto start/end time. I am using eSignal 10.0.

Hi Clearpicks,

Please be sure that your PC clock has the correct date/time and that the box for "automatically adjust clock for daylight savings" has been checked.

Also, in the Data Manager under Date-->Time, please ensure that Synchronize Computer Clock is checked (on by default).

For anyone who missed downloading the Microsoft Patch during the last time change, it is available in
    KB Article # 3283.

Comment

Ofcause my PC clock has the correct date/time and automatically adjusts clock for daylight saving.

I think it was an eSignal server side problem although right now the problem is gone (I did no change to my eSignal time template). I remember in spring when we switch to daylight saving, the auto time template messed the start and end time of every instrument and we were suggested not to use auto time template at that time. I am wondering whether this was a problem similar to the one in spring.

Originally posted by ahodgee
      Hi Clearpicks,

Please be sure that your PC clock has the correct date/time and that the box for "automatically adjust clock for daylight savings" has been checked.

Also, in the Data Manager under Date-->Time, please ensure that Synchronize Computer Clock is checked (on by default).

For anyone who missed downloading the Microsoft Patch during the last time change, it is available in
      KB Article # 3283.

Comment

Working...
      X