cannot open any advanced chart!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot open any advanced chart!!

I just registered esignal and download the software last weeken. But since then, I can never open any advanced chart with any equity symbol input. Could somebody help me? Very dispointed. May have to cancel this crap service.

qlite
    Can you load any symbols at all? If you can load some symbols such as indices (for example $INDU or $COMPQ) but none of the equities that could mean that you do not have a subscription to the appropriate exchange. You can check that by going to Account Maintenance
    If you cannot load any symbols at all have you tried contacting eSignal Support? Support is also available online 24/5 via LiveRep. You can also reach LiveRep directly from within the application by selecting Customer Support-> LiveRep in the main menu.
    In addition if you have not already seen this you may want to review the New User Orientation Page which contains most of the information required to get a new user running.
    In the mean time if you post some more details about the problem you are having I and/or someone else can try to assist you
    Alex

Originally posted by qlite
    I just registered esignal and download the software last weeken. But since then, I can never open any advanced chart with any equity symbol input. Could somebody help me? Very dispointed. May have to cancel this crap service.

Comment

Alex,

Here is my product summary:

200 Symbols 11/02/2007 $0.00
      eSignal Premier 11/02/2007 $125.00
      Online Indices (EQ) 11/02/2007 $0.00
      eSignal News and Research Trial Bundle

I dont know what else product I need to subscribe to get the chart. Indices works fine. But when I change to a equity symbol (ge, csco, msft, etc.), the small window always show: Req Sent. Strandard chart works for all symbol I input. By the way, I did send email to technical support. Did not get any response yet.

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      qlite
      Can you load any symbols at all? If you can load some symbols such as indices (for example $INDU or $COMPQ) but none of the equities that could mean that you do not have a subscription to the appropriate exchange. You can check that by going to Account Maintenance
      If you cannot load any symbols at all have you tried contacting eSignal Support? Support is also available online 24/5 via LiveRep. You can also reach LiveRep directly from within the application by selecting Customer Support-> LiveRep in the main menu.
      In addition if you have not already seen this you may want to review the New User Orientation Page which contains most of the information required to get a new user running.
      In the mean time if you post some more details about the problem you are having I and/or someone else can try to assist you
      Alex

Comment

qlite,

you will not be able to get any real time data as long as you are not subscribed to the exchange.

It seems as you would require the entitlements for the US Stock exchanges which are $2 each for NASDAQ, AMEX (American Stock exchange) and NYSE (New York Stock exchange).

As Alex mentioned, you can subscribe to those via our Account Maintenance or Contact us directly.

I hope this helps!
        Christine B.
        eSignal

Comment

qlite

By the way, I did send email to technical support. Did not get any response yet.
          For future reference if you are in need of immediate assistance [and for whatever reason cannot call the Support offices listed at the link Christine provided] you may want to use LiveRep to contact eSignal's support online at any time from Monday to Friday.
          To access LiveRep you can either use the link I provided in my previous reply or select Customer Support-> Live Rep from the main menu of the eSignal application.
          Alex

Originally posted by qlite
          Alex,

Here is my product summary:

200 Symbols 11/02/2007 $0.00
          eSignal Premier 11/02/2007 $125.00
          Online Indices (EQ) 11/02/2007 $0.00
          eSignal News and Research Trial Bundle

I dont know what else product I need to subscribe to get the chart. Indices works fine. But when I change to a equity symbol (ge, csco, msft, etc.), the small window always show: Req Sent. Strandard chart works for all symbol I input. By the way, I did send email to technical support. Did not get any response yet.

Comment

after subscribing to the exchanges, problem solves. Thank you very much. But now I have a data missing problem. Will open a new thread to ask.

Comment

Working...
            X