Specific colours with Hotkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specific colours with Hotkeys

Is there any way to set a hotkey in order to draw a specific colour line (other than the default line colour) or to set the background of the chart to a specific colour?

Thanks

Re: Specific colours with Hotkeys

Patch227
    I don't think there is a hotkey that would do that however you can draw a line in a specific color [other than the default] by clicking the icon of the desired line tool to select it then right clicking the icon again which opens the Trend Lines dialog box where you can select the color for that tool. After you have selected the color click OK and the line tool will draw in the defined color.
    As to the chart background you can set up a hotkey to call the Properties dialog box where you can define the colors of the various components of a chart.
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Originally posted by Patch227
    Is there any way to set a hotkey in order to draw a specific colour line (other than the default line colour) or to set the background of the chart to a specific colour?

Thanks

Comment

Thanks alex

I am aware of those options but I am looking for more flexibility. It is a pity that eSignal trails Tradestation so far when it comes to hotkeys. It seems as if the hotkeys were addressed on eSignal's release and then never again.

I would imagine that reloading and removing formulas is one of the mosrt common actions when using EFS and there are no hotkeys for that.

There are not even any hotkeys to work with layouts so you have to go through the whole laborious process.

More comprehennsive hotkeys would definately save a lot of time for traders using eSignal intesively.

Comment

Patch227
        You may want to submit these suggestions by sending an email to [email protected]
        Alex

Originally posted by Patch227
        Thanks alex

I am aware of those options but I am looking for more flexibility. It is a pity that eSignal trails Tradestation so far when it comes to hotkeys. It seems as if the hotkeys were addressed on eSignal's release and then never again.

I would imagine that reloading and removing formulas is one of the mosrt common actions when using EFS and there are no hotkeys for that.

There are not even any hotkeys to work with layouts so you have to go through the whole laborious process.

More comprehennsive hotkeys would definately save a lot of time for traders using eSignal intesively.

Comment

Working...
        X