No announcement yet.

Is An Ybody Watching The System Status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is An Ybody Watching The System Status?

For the 45min I cannot receive intraday data [on the same screen and efs I have been for months].

here is no way to contact eSignal to report even such emmergencies. I find this a ridiculous.

Does anybody there care that we have mon ey on the line?

NOTE: Most likely, you [eSignal] have a problem with the efsEngine server, probably when calculating intervals from ticks.
    Last edited by mbuta; 11-12-2007, 08:31 AM.
    Mihai Buta

Re: Is Anybody Watching The System Status?

Mihai

here is no way to contact eSignal to report even such emmergencies
    Click here and you will be taken to the page that lists all the available methods and phone numbers to contact eSignal's Support (you can get to this same page from the main menu of the eSignal application by selecting Customer Support-> Service and Support then selecting the link Contact Us and then the eSignal link).
    You can also contact Support directly through LiveRep either by clicking here or by selecting Customer Support-> Live Rep in the main menu of the eSignal application
    Alex

Originally posted by mbuta
    For the 45min I cannot receive intraday data [on the same screen and efs I have been for months].

here is no way to contact eSignal to report even such emmergencies. I find this a ridiculous.

Does anybody there care that we have mon ey on the line?

NOTE: Most likely, you [eSignal] have a problem with the efsEngine server, probably when calculating intervals from ticks.

Comment

Hi Mihai,

Have you received any intraday data today? I had the same problem until I realized today is a federal holiday(observed) and some parts of the exchanges are not open.

Diane

Comment

Thank you Alex,

Apparently, they solved the problem [whatever that was].

Diane,
        Yes, I did have [intraday] data until that time.

In fact, I think the problem was in the efs server. Data was "ticking" in Quote window, eventually, I even got the prices in my chart, but nothing was plotting.
        I did check one of the standard Pages [to make sure was not from my efs] and same result: Daily charts were plotting, but the intraday were not. also, I checked a classic chart and that was working, so the conclusion was clear [where the problem was].

Funy that nobody from eSignal had anything to say about the problem, but in fifteen years they have never been wrong or made a mistake [that they aknowledged], so their silence is in the very same spirit.
        Mihai Buta

Comment

Hi Mihai,
          Glad your problem has been resolved.
          Diane

Comment

Working...
          X