Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emailing Alerts

Hi All,

I want to email my alerts to multiple email address's. I have tried adding to two address using ';' in the alarm Alert/Edit Status control window, but it doesn't work. Can I add it to my efs code directly and specify the email address?

At the moment the syntax allows Alert.email(); but how can I specify the address in the code?

Thanks,
    Harry

Harry
    The Alert.email() function uses the address specified in the Email Settings of the Alert/Edit Status. For information on how to configure email alerts you may want to review this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase.
    As far as I know you can only use one email address at a time. If you are trying to email multiple addresses a simple solution would be to email the message to one address and have it forwarded from there based on a rule.
    You could also try using an SMTP server program (if you run a search on the net for SMTP Server you will find several freeware or shareware versions of this type of program that will perform this task)
    Alex

Originally posted by HarryBedi
    Hi All,

I want to email my alerts to multiple email address's. I have tried adding to two address using ';' in the alarm Alert/Edit Status control window, but it doesn't work. Can I add it to my efs code directly and specify the email address?

At the moment the syntax allows Alert.email(); but how can I specify the address in the code?

Thanks,
    Harry

Comment

BTW,

If anyone has gotten email alerts working with yahoo, aol, hotmail etc can share the setup options it would be appreciated.

I tried to configure the mail alerts but did know the correct parameter setting as I could never get the email sent?

Thanks,

Glen
      Glen Demarco
      [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Guys

Comment

Working...
        X