This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exchange new highs and lows

Its been a while since quote.com has been integrated into eSignal.

When can we get the exchange New Highs and New Lows available in eSignal like QCharts and LiveCharts have?

You have the data, just give us some symbols.

thanks

bigtee

Hi BigTee,
    We are testing many of the features in QCharts for compatibility with eSignal, one of which is the New Year Highs and Lows from the Hot List. These features should be available in upcoming releases that will be rolled out sometime next year.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

I'm not asking for yearly highs and lows from a Hot list on Individual stocks or from a scanner.

I'm asking for the daily NYSE total New Highs, New Lows, Nasdaq New Highs and New Lows. i. e the overall totals from the exchanges.

The Quote.com symbols are:

YRHI.NY
      YRHI.NQ
      YRLO.NY
      YRLO.NQ

This should not require a bunch of programming. One would think that all that would need to be done is assign eSignal format symbols, send the data from the quote.com servers to the eSignal servers, and make the Quote.com data available to us.

This is really too simple to be held up for a "release".

bigtee.

Comment

Hi BigTee,
        Thanks for the clarifications, the Breadthalizer Statistics are on the list of features to be implemented in to the eSignal applications and as previously mentioned will be available sometime next year.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X