Charts will not load when I startup applic that uses the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charts will not load when I startup applic that uses the internet

Esignal displays charts fine when it is running by itself.

But when I startup an application like outlook express or paltalk or ICQ (uses internet), new charts will not display or when I tried to change time frame for charts already displayed.

It will however continue to update charts already displayed (with existing time frame) but NOT new ones.

Is there something that causes conflict between esignal and the other applications??

Hi Robert,

I was just reading the other thread you had on PALTALK and that has been forwarded to QA to be looked into and we're waiting on their findings.

I run Outlook Express on my home pc, but I can't say specifically that I've run both OE & eSignal at the same time (I'm usually in the office). I will run a test early next week though to see if I can reproduce.

I would also be interested in hearing from others out there if they are experiencing this problem. I don't believe we've had reports of this through the phones.

Thanks,
    Andy

Comment

Robert
      FWIW I run OE6, IE6 and Microsoft Messenger (or Trillian) along eSignal all the time without any problems
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X