X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart does not match Quote

eSignal,

Please provide a solution. There are 2 issues:

1) The charts do not seem to refresh or keep up with the quotes. See the attached picture, it was captured at 9:55 and the quote windows show the value of the EUR/USD at 1.4662. But the chart shows 1.4673, and the time is 9:00 AM. This happens often.

2) I also notice that the quote shown on the 1 min chart does not match the 5 min chart. I can provide a picture of this as well.

At first I thought it was my connection speed. (~ 300 Kbs) It's DSL speed.

Could the eSignal Data manager keep sets of data based on the time usage?

Any Ideas??
    Attached Files

VenturSum
    You may want to see this notice posted earlier this morning as it may apply to your case.
    Alex

Comment

How long has this been an issue.

Alex (and others);

Thanks more showing me this link. However, the issues has been a problem has been going on for a couple weeks.
      Do you know of other issues that could affect the charts not matching the quote window?

Thank you,

John O
      Annapolis, MD

Comment

Hi VenturSum,
        Most time we found the charts fall behind when the time is incorrect, either on the computer or is set to the wrong time zone.

Please check the following
        Check to see that your computer clock is correct.
        Check to confirm that your computer clock is set to the correct time zone.
        Check to see that the DM is synchronized with you computer clock.
        In the Data Manager from the main menu Data -->Time Confirm there is a check mark in the Synchronize Computer clock, and the time zone is your local time zone.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X