Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal Feature Request

I'll start off...

The premarket scanner won't let you choose which issues you would like to scan, like the other scanners. For example, Nasdaq, NYSE, etc. It would be nice if you could.

Also...
    eSignal doen't manage trades at all... If I use the order buttons in an attached order ticket to buy, say 1000 shares of XYZ. Then use a button to set a stop 5 cents below my fill price (would be nice if it could be automatic!). If I later want to scale out of the position by selling 500 shares, the stop order doesn't update, it stays at 1000. If the price falls, you'll end up SHORT 500. I experienced this myself.

And...
    I posted this in another forum, but esignal doesn't handle trailing stops or "auto trailing stops" (with interactive brokers).

And...

When you're in a trade, the P/L listed is not real time in the broker window for some reason.

FloridaDude,

Thanks for the post.

You have a great idea with adding the exchange to the premarket scanner, This is an idea that should be directed to our developers. You can email it directly to them with any other ideas you think would make the product easier or more efficient.

To you statement that eSignal does not handle trades is correct. We are a broker neutral data provider. We give you the tools to make informed decisions and have added additional functionality for you to be able to integrate trading platforms into eSignal. In the upcoming releases we will be looking at some of these different functions to see where we can improve upon.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X