Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can I installed eSignal on 2 computers for one price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I installed eSignal on 2 computers for one price?

Hope I will be forgiven for placing this thread on the obviously wrong forum but I could not determine where to properly post it.

I am on a 30 day trial subsciption at present. I intend to subscribe to the EOD eSignal version at end of trial. Will I be able to download and install the program on my pc at home AND on my laptop [for the price of one subscription]?
    Last edited by jcm21; 12-08-2007, 10:33 AM.

Re: can I install eSignal on 2 computers for one price?

jcm21
    You can install the program on as many computers as you want however you can run it only on one computer at a time per subscription. For more information on this topic see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

PS. For general questions about the eSignal application you may want to use the eSignal forum which is where the thread has been moved

Originally posted by jcm21
    Hope I will be forgiven for placing this thread on the obviously wrong forum but I could not determine where to properly post it.

I am on a 30 day trial subsciption at present. I intend to subscribe to the EOD eSignal version at end of trial. Will I be able to download and install the program on my pc at home AND on my laptop [for the price of one subscription]?

Comment

Working...
    X