Tick charts and regular market hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick charts and regular market hours

I'm considering using tick charts (i.e. 150T, 600T) vs minute charts for the first time, but could not get them to show regular market hours only. Can tick charts be restricted to regular market hours only, with the appropriate time template?

Thanks
    shaeffer

Re: Tick charts and regular market hours

shaeffer
    At this time it is not possible to define the Start/End times (or how many bars are to be loaded) in tick based charts (ie intervals T, V, S, P or R such as 10T, 500V, 2R, etc) because these intervals download/display data only in full day segments. You can only define how many days of tick based data you want to download/display [up to a current maximum of 10 days].
    Alex

Originally posted by shaeffer
    I'm considering using tick charts (i.e. 150T, 600T) vs minute charts for the first time, but could not get them to show regular market hours only. Can tick charts be restricted to regular market hours only, with the appropriate time template?

Thanks
    shaeffer

Comment

Thanks Alex,

Though they were very pleasant, I spent at least 10 minutes with Online Help this morning messing with time templates trying to set time limits for tick charts.

Regards
      Shaeffer

Comment

Shaeffer
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by shaeffer
        Thanks Alex,

Though they were very pleasant, I spent at least 10 minutes with Online Help this morning messing with time templates trying to set time limits for tick charts.

Regards
        Shaeffer

Comment

Working...
        X