Global Cursor bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Cursor bug

I have several charts on my Page so I use the Global cursor window. If I maximise one, lets say its a 15 min chart, the values in the global cursor window oscillate between the current bar prices and the bar prices where the Cursor happens to be, which could be several hours earlier. I am using the crosshair/cursor tracking.

if I add a standard Cursor Window, the values are displayed correctly, its only the Global Cursor Window that has this problem.

Are you aware of this, and is there a fix ? I am using v10 build 859.

wiggle,

You are right, that seems to be bug on v 10 while using the Global Cursor window in combination with a maximised chart window.

I will forward this information to our developers, but I am afraid I won't be able to give you an ETA as of when it will be fixed.

thank you for reporting this issue.
    Christine B.
    eSignal

Comment

Wiggle,

our PMD informed me, that we are planning to have a fix available for one of the early 2008 releases;
      Unfortunatley I am currently unable to give you a more specific ETA as of when exactly it will be.

Please feel free to send me a PM at any time if you need more detailed information.
      Christine B.
      eSignal

Comment

Thankyou Christine. How will we know when a new esignal version or fix is available. Is an announcement made somewhere ?

Comment

Hello

I have updated to version 10.0.1086.932 and the problem is still there when I make the chart full screen

This is a very annoying bug. When will you have it fixed ?

Comment

Wiggle,

the current version was released shortly after this bug has been discovered, hence it was not possible to get it fixed within that release.

Hopefully this bug will be fixed in the next version which is due to be out shortly.

thank you for your patience.
            Christine B.
            eSignal

Comment

Working...
            X