Moved: Toolbar Buttons & Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved: Toolbar Buttons & Vista

When will eSignal be compatible with Vista Aero or Vista Basic themes? Still necessary to run in Windows Standard or Classic.

James,

Are you asking about eSignal or LiveCharts? In your post, you mentioned eSignal, but you've posted in the LiveCharts forum. Could you clarify?
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Morning Jay

My appologies; I did mean eSignal. I still use Vista OS in Standard or Classic themes, as the eSignal windows buttons aren't yet compatible with Aero or Vista Basic themes.

Regards

James

Comment

Hi James,

Thanks for the clarification and no worries about the error. It certainly happens; I'll move this to the eSignal forum, so that other Vista users can benefit.

To answer the question, yes we are planning on improving the buttons in a future version of eSignal to work with the Vista and Aero themes. We'll also be working on getting Vista certified to make the compatibility officially solid.

Side-note for others: Generally speaking eSignal works fine on Vista. The exception is the symbol linking button and other similar toolbar buttons on the Aero or default Vista theme.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X