Esignal 10 Data flow to Winsig Stops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal 10 Data flow to Winsig Stops

Ever since upgrading to Esignal 10, My system just stops receiving data shortly after starting the program. This usually seems to happen during heavy market trading.

The data manager is working after the data stream stops and Esignal shows green OK's in the status. If I shut down Winsig and restart it without shutting down Winros, the data stream works again for a short while.

I have also noticed that after the data stops, when closing Esignal using the exit all and save, the data manager does not close even though it is configured to shut down. If I do the same exit while the data is flowing, the data manager does shut down.

In short, it seems like something is causing the WINSIG module to lose a connection (and knowledge) of the WINROS module. I have gone back to Esignal 8 and everything works fine.

Any suggestions?

I've got this exact problem as well...any administrator ideas?

Comment

Sounds like a possible socket issue between the eSignal app and the DM. That first post was from Dec 07 and a user on ver 10.0. We are now on 10.1 so are you using 10.0 or 10.1? If 10.0, please upgrade and test that first.

While not exactly the typical symptoms, this KB Article describes how to resolve socket issues that prevent the DM from communicating to Winsig (the eSig app). Maybe something here can help further. If the problem persists, I'd suggest contacting Tech Support for further troubleshooting.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X