Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded to ver 10

Quick question,
    Upgraded to version 10 over ver 8 and am experiencing some issues. Is it possible to get an older version of the software off the E-Sig website ?

Chris

Chris,

A priori, you should not have any issues with version 10. I suggest you contact us by phone, so we can discuss the problems.

If you do wish though to install version 8.0 again, please uninstall version 10 and click on the link below:

Before you uninstall eSignal, please make sure that you back up your pages and efs indicators. I suggest you simply copy and paste the entire eSignal folder in C:/Program Files to the desktop.

Comment

Chris,

I am curious as to what type of issues you have / had with E signal 10.

I have reverted back to 8.x after having my system stop responding to the data manager periodically with 10. The data manager was working fine, the Winsig program was working fine, but the two programs just stopped communicating with each other.

The 8.x version does not have this problem for me.

Comment

Just a couple of weird things.... information that i have always had printed to the screen is no longer printing and its worked in every other version and its just simple drawtext statements. I also don't like the cursor not reporting time and price as i cursor through the chart in my playbacks (although this could be something that I now have to request in ver 10). I'm running other machines with ver 8 on them and they're all working just as they always have.

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X