Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data not updating for futures contract. Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data not updating for futures contract. Please help.

I have been trying to get support for this problem for 2 days now. MWE H8 is not updating for the past 2 days. It was fine before.

Live Reps have given me nothing but attitude. Basically, the rep I chatted with, had the same prices as I did, told me that that is the price they are getting from the exchange so it is right and told me to call the exchange myself and complain!

I have a trading platform that displays the correct prices. I can actually trade the prices displayed. The prices esignal displays are not tradeable nor do they update at all.

It is esignal's job to contact the exchange if that is the case not mine.
    Last edited by okwon; 01-15-2008, 09:13 AM.

Ok. Someone from esignal actually called to acknowledge the problem and look into it after spending the whole morining complaining whereever I could. I tried to delete this thread but I cannot. So I guess I will post what happens, if anyone is interested.

Comment

A similar attitude by LiveRep to what I experience. "Customer Service" seems to have been redefined.

Comment

Well this problem was fixed shortly after I got a real rep on the phone last time. However, the same problem is back again today. This symbol is again not updating. So, I guess I'm going to have to go through this all over again.

Comment

Well. I tried phone support first this time but the wait was too long. So, I reluctantly tried LiveRep, which I got a rep instantly. No arrogant attitude this time. She sent me to the report bad tick page. I don't think this is a bad tick issue. It's just not updating at all. So, I sent an email to tech support. Let's see what happens.
          Last edited by okwon; 01-24-2008, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X